E. Rawls, a dear #BlogBattle and Author friend nominated me for this tag! This is a new one for me. It’s reminiscent of others, but I like the idea behind “siblinghood.” Sometimes the bloggers I get to know the world over become like family to me, so it’s cool.
The rules are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post.
- Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided…
- Nominate ten other bloggers.
- Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nominations.
E.’s Questions are:
Would you rather…
Write in the morning or late evening?
I’d rather write in the morning, but most often I only find the time to truly concentrate during the evening (except when the kids are in school!).
Ice cream or cookies?
Ice cream! mmmmmm…
TV shows or movies?
Both? Some TV shows are good enough to keep going with entertaining plot lines that don’t begin to feel stale after a while, but some of them get stale real quick. I love movies, too, but not all are created for a sequel (get it? hehe)
Paperback or hardback?
Paperback is good, unless it’s a book that I love, then I’d love the hardback so it lasts forever. 🙂
Cat or dog?
Dog. We got a dog back at the end of May! Her name is Hashtag and I LOVE her even though she’d kinda crazy. I’m allergic to cats, but sometimes their personalities amuse me.
Fly like a bird or swim like a mermaid?
Mermaid. Always wanted to try that out.
Wildflowers or cultivar?
I grew up between Northern Idaho and SE Alaska. I’m a wildflowers girl all the way. 🙂
Cold weather or hot weather?
Moderate isn’t an option? I’m more acclimated to cold weather, so I guess I could live with that. I always say it’s easier to put more clothes on; it’s much harder to take more clothes off at some point.
Visual, auditory, or kinesthetic learning style?
I’m a combo learner. When I was tested back in the day it was visual/auditory. I do best when I write down what I’m hearing. It gives me the visual along with what I hear. Of course, that’s almost akin to kinesthetic, isn’t it? Personality wise, I’m middle of the road, too. I’m more extroverted than introverted, but only by a small margin. I believe I’d fall into that Divergent group if ever I lived in the dystopian world of the book by the same name. ha!
Action movie or funny movie?
I like funny action movies, such as almost any Jackie Chan flick. But if I could only choose one or the other, I do like action. I can laugh at pretty much anything, though.
My nominees are:
- Nicholas Hughes
- J.A. Merkel
- Karl Gman
- Indian Mac
- Kima Prince
- Solveig Werner
- Sarah Brentyn
- Beaton M
- David W.
- And whoever else would like to join in, please do so! 🙂
Here are the questions I have for you:
You only have two choices, would you rather . . .
- Watch a movie at home on your own couch or go to a crowded theater?
- Write about flying monkeys from outer space or an ill-fated love turned tragedy?
- Dance hip hop style or waddle around like a duck?
- Tell your mother you broke the cookie jar or blame the dog?
- Eat pickles with chocolate ice cream or sardines on marmalade toast?
- Walk backwards for one-hundred miles or have someone yank on your ear for three hours?
- Tell someone the truth even when it’s hard or lie to them to avoid conflict?
- Base jump off the Empire State Building or rock climb in the Grand Canyon?
- Kill the bear or be killed by the bear?
- Be a DC or Marvel superhero?
That was fun. I hope you enjoyed my answers, and I look forward to reading yours! Make sure to tag me in your own so I know when you post it. 🙂