Thanks to Alicia at Cyborg Knight for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! I loved all the little pics all over her post so I copied them. I ❤ hearts and her images are adorable. 😉
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
- List the rules and display the award
- List 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and let them know they have been nominated. Easy enough!
- I’m a night owl with a morning person complex. Or is that a morning person with a night owl complex? No, let me make this totally simple: I’m a morning person stuck in night owl’s brain. Wait. What? FACT: Rachael is weird.
- Pickles and chocolate ice cream together are not that bad. Fact: Rachael is weird.
- I enjoy taking things apart to see how they work. I can’t always get them back together. Fact: Rachael is only as weird as a lot of other people.
- My favorite season is Spring. It used to be fall, but I’m getting tired of winters and spring means that season is over! Fact: There are plenty of other weirdos who agree.
- If I have to choose between cleaning my bathroom or someone else’s I’d probably choose someone else’s. Fact: Rachael’s weirdness extends to cleaning other people’s bathrooms when the need arises.
- I want to meet Elon Musk in a pleasant and friendly way and test drive a Tesla X (we won’t mention SpaceX, but seeing all that would be cool). Fact: Elon Musk is weird, but probably not as weird as me.
- If I could be anyone I wanted to be I’d probably still be me. Fact: Rachael is weird, but she’s one blessed and happy gal.
- Kevin Cooper @ Kev’s Great Indie Authors
- E. Rawls
- Jacob @ That’s So Jacob
- BlondeLucy @ BlondeWriteMore
- Tracey @ What’s for dinner, Doc?
- Lauren Gunter @ Making the Novel a Better Place