- They get you! In a world where you feel misunderstood by many this can mean a lot.
- They can relate to your writer mood swings and know what’s it like to type and cry.
- They are always full of writing advice and useful information. You won’t pay attention to it but after you have learnt the hard way you will say to yourself “wish I had listened to them, they were right!”
- They can be very calming. Sometimes their comment on your blog or their email will make you feel less stressed about writing.
- Online writing friends give amazing’virtual hugs!’ – they write HUGS in caps and you are both virtually hugging.
- You don’t need to cook them anything fancy or invite them round your house.
- You don’t need to travel too far to see them, just whip out your laptop or phone.
- If you are a newbie writer the…
View original post 169 more words