(basic rules at the bottom of the post)
Look for everyone’s stories using #BlogBattle on Twitter, too! Wednesday, the poll gets added. Be sure to read them all. All the links will open in a new window so that you can easily navigate back to this list.
RULES for VOTING: Anyone can vote as long as you’ve read ALL the stories for this week by 10 PM PDT, SUNDAY. Vote for your TOP 3 favorites. Winner announced on Monday! (With as many great stories as get submitted, I think we all need just a little more time to read them and vote!)
- A Horse Called Shenanigans by Candice Coates
- Of Tough Love by Beaton M @ Becoming the Muse
- The Fairy Tale Land Online Dating App by Blonde(Lucy)WriteMore
- Minecraft Steve and the Island of Pumpkins by Simon Farnell
- Winter’s Shenanigans by PhoenixGrey85
- Into the Darkness by E. Rawls
- Frankie Closes the Deal by Claire Banschbach
- Shenanigans by Kristin Elise Garrett
- Out of the Blue (or Suddenly) by Kassi
- Miss Luna Pratt’s Shenanigans by Rachael Ritchey
- Save Time for Shenanigans by Cathleen Townsend
PS If I’m missing your story, just leave me a comment to let me know!
Anyone, regardless of participation, who reads ALL the stories for the week may vote.
PLEASE VOTE for your top THREE favorites (not all for the same, though!).
Vote by 10 PM PST on Sunday so I can announce the winner on Monday Thank you so much. I enjoy our weekly stories a great deal, and I hope you do, too!
NEXT WEEK’S PROMPT WORD: Bottle
- 1000 words max
- fictional tale (or true if you really want)
- PG (no more than PG-13) Content – let’s keep this family friendly!
- Your story must contain the word(s) from the theme and/or be centered around the theme in a way that shows it is clearly related
- Go for the entertainment value!
- State the Genre of your story at the top of your post.
- Post your story on Tuesday, by 11:59 PM PST
- Use the hashtag #BlogBattle when tweeting your story, put a linkback to your #BlogBattle Short Story in the comments section of this page, and/orinclude a link to this page in your own blog post(it creates a “ping-back” which will alert me and our friends to your #BlogBattle post)
- Have fun!
Each winner will receive this awesome #BlogBattle Winner Badge to display with their winning story on their webpage: