#BlogBattle 49 Story Theme: Lollipops
(basic rules at the bottom of the post)
Post your story by 11:59 PM PST on Tuesday! I add them here throughout the day on Tuesday.
Look for stories using #BlogBattle on Twitter, too! Wednesday, the poll gets added. Be sure to read them all. All the links will open in a new window so that you can easily navigate back to this list.
RULES for VOTING: Anyone can vote as long as you’ve read ALL the stories for this week by Midnight PST, SUNDAY. Vote for your TOP 3 favorites. Winner announced on Monday!
- Change by Tess
- Will Power by Sarah Brentyn
- A Moment of Word & Whimsy by Candice Coates
- Coralina Meets Her Mother by Kristin Elise Garrett (disappeared?)
- Lord of the Lollipops by Rachael Ritchey
- Taking a Risk by Phoenix Grey
- Million Deaths of Lt. Mazula by Ellia Maloney
- Hunt for Star Flowers by Claire Banschbach
- Oz’s True Goal by E. Rawls
- A Smuggler’s Story Part 5 by Grace Petrelli
- The Flavor of Truth by Carrie Ann
- **** Night Shopping by Bekah
- Tahoe Trip by Cathleen Townsend (paranormal)
- Lolly-pops of Peril by David Williamson
- Mum, can I have some more? by Simon Farnell
- The Writing Club by BlondeLucyWriteMore
- Of Special Delivery by Beaton M.
- What’s in a Name by Andrew Budek-Schmeisser
PS If I’m missing your story, just leave me a comment to let me know!
Read all the stories & PLEASE VOTE for your top THREE favorites (not all for the same, though!).
Vote by Midnight PST on Sunday so I can announce the winner on Monday. Thank you so much. I enjoy our weekly stories a great deal, and I hope you do, too!
Week 48 Winner: A Smuggler’s Tale Part 4 by Grace Petrelli
****NEXT WEEK’S PROMPT WORD: Pure
- 1000 words max
- fictional tale (or true if you really want)
- PG (no more than PG-13) Content – let’s keep this family friendly!
- Your story must contain the word(s) from the theme and/or be centered around the theme in a way that shows it is clearly related
- Go for the entertainment value!
- State the Genre of your story at the top of your post.
- Post your story on Tuesday, by 11:59 PM PST
- Use the hashtag #BlogBattle when tweeting your story, put a linkback to your #BlogBattle Short Story in the comments section of this page, and/orinclude a link to this page in your own blog post(it creates a “ping-back” which will alert me and our friends to your #BlogBattle post)
- Have fun!
Each winner will receive this awesome #BlogBattle Winner Badge to display with their winning story on their webpage: