Hey! It’s not too late to join the battle! If you just want to read, that’s okay too. Make sure you visit the blogbattlers WordPress and follow along!
Hello! Welcome to the new Blog Battle, a weekly writing prompt competition! If you haven’t already, check out the slightly altered rules.
Battle 65’s “Bathtub” Winner is The Devil’s Bath by David Williamson! Don’t forget to add the battle winner badge to your story!
- The Spaceship-Eating Swamp by Claire Banschbach
PS If I’m missing your story, just leave me a comment to let me know!
Read all the stories & PLEASE VOTE for your top THREE favorites (not all for the same, though!).
POLL HERE WEDNESDAY
NEXT WEEK: AUGUST 9th’s theme word:
- 1500 words max (effective May 2016)
- fictional tale (or true if you really want)
- PG (no more than PG-13) Content – let’s keep this family friendly!
- Your story must contain the word(s) from the theme and/or be centered around the theme in a…
View original post 145 more words