Did you know #BlogBattle is back to every week? Join in when you can! Next week we’re tackling “Hazel” so get your story in the works today! 😀 And in the mean time, read these stories for the word “Menagerie” and have a great week!
Hello! Welcome to the new Blog Battle, a weekly writing prompt competition! If you haven’t already, check out the slightly altered rules.
Battle 67’s “Tea” Winner is Summer’s Song by Sarah Brentyn! Don’t forget to add the battle winner badge to your story!
- Meandering Menagerie by Rachael Ritchey
- Suburban Evil Pt. 2 by Ellie Maloney
PS If I’m missing your story, just leave me a comment to let me know!
POLL WILL BE HERE WEDNESDAY
Next Week’s Theme Word: HAZEL
Read all the stories & PLEASE VOTE for your top THREE favorites (not all for the same, though!).
- 1500 words max (effective May 2016)
- fictional tale (or true if you really want)
- PG (no more than PG-13) Content – let’s keep this…
View original post 164 more words