Vampire Stories! #BlogBattle 72 has arrived. Are you ready for a SUCKulent story or two?
Hey you! I saw that eye roll. My puns are puntastic. I’m now refraining from sticking my tongue out at you. That’s childish. I would never be so childish. Neener-neener. 😉
Hello! Welcome to the new Blog Battle, a weekly writing prompt competition! If you haven’t already, check out the slightly altered rules.
I did it again! I forgot to put up the poll for voting. You can see I’m completely distracted, but I hope you can bear with me! Here’s the poll to vote for your favorite “Sacrilege” story!
Battle 70’s “Derelict” Winner is Derelict (Dark Fic) by Heena Rathore P! 🙂 Please vote for “Sacrilege” and I’ll post the winner here later this week! Don’t forget to add the battle winner badge to your story!
- One Year Later by David Williamson
- Old and New by Phoenix Grey
- Vampire (Chicklit) by Kristin Elise Garrett
- In the Vampire Rocks by E. E. Rawls
- Vampire (Menagerie 4) by Faith Song
- Emelia Raven (Vampire) by Helen Jones
- Silver Screen by Rachael Ritchey
View original post 229 more words