Nothing is set in stone when it comes to designs! I’m flexible, and I want to listen to what you need for your story, so here’s some basic things to know. We can discuss the specifics in great detail by email or Google Hangouts chat.
- Fonts can be changed and adjusted as well as Title placement.
- I also work on spine and back cover design as well, so depending on your needs that’s only an additional $10.
- As a separate service I can also do interior formatting for paperback and hardbound. Just ask more about that when you use the contact form below.
*If you provide your own photography, meeting dpi and other size requirements for the cover design, then you can be sure that no one else will have a similar cover to yours. I will never use your personal photography/art/graphic on someone else’s cover.
*Personally, I love this as it keeps your book unique to you and eliminates all worry associated with ownership rights, royalty fees, and attribution. Another plus to this is you can have all the copyright ownership on it.
- I don’t work with erotica or pornography, so if that’s what you want I can’t help you, but a quick google search will give you results of someone who can and will. Thanks for your consideration!
Things worth including in the contact form besides your name would be:
- Titles/books that are Comparative and Competitive to yours
- Character Traits of your protagonist (& antagonist if you want)
- Special objects (anything key to the story)
- Places (time, era, season, terrain, etc)
- Synopsis (a brief description telling me what your book is about)
- Your preferences for communication