Week Three #BlogBattle Topic: Eggs
Post it: Tuesday, March 31st, 2015.
Ah, my friends! Battle with me! Let’s put our creativity to work and write some short stories! It doesn’t need to be long. In fact, if you like a challenge, make it as short as you can!
- 1000 words max
- fictional tale (or true if you really want)
- PG (no more than PG-13) Content – let’s keep this family friendly!
- Your story must contain the word(s) from the theme and/or be centered around the theme in a way that shows it is clearly related
- Go for the entertainment value!
- Use the hashtag #BlogBattle, put a link back to your #BlogBattle Short Story in the comments section of this post, and/or include a link to thispost in your own blog post (it creates a “ping-back” which will alert me and our friends to your #BlogBattle post)
- Have fun!
Okay, so now let’s recap: #BlogBattle Theme: Eggs
Write a 1000 words (or less) story for this theme and post it on Tuesday, March 31st, 2015 by midnight PST. Remember that you can write it sooner and set it to publish on the specific date! 🙂
I’ll retweet all the #BlogBattle tweets and posts I come across (and you can, too). I will create a blog post linking back to all our submitted stories. Plus, after I’ve read each one, I’ll be picking a winner who will be subjected to a short,
painful painless interview with yours truly!
***So that I won’t miss your story, please add a link back to this post to your story. It can be as simple as this url: http://wp.me/p4ouX2-gE (just make sure to use the chain-link-looking feature to enter in the url there again so that it works like a real link and will pingback here. That way I’m guaranteed not to miss it!)
Here are links to a few of the Week 2 #BlogBattle short stories so you can get an idea of the variety our imaginations can create. The theme was simply Side Table. The following is what we came up with using just that for inspiration:
Now, get crackin’ on that Eggs story! Happy Short Story #BlogBattle -ing, my friends! 🙂
❤ Rachael Ritchey