We had another week of creative stories! Every story had a different spin on the word bludgeon, but every one captured something special! I’m relieved to announce that Nicholas Hughes, my very good author friend, did all the picking of a winner this week! I definitely don’t enjoy that part, but I do love all the stories and the idea of competing each week! Thanks for doing the judging, Nick!
NEW CHANGE FOR NEXT WEEK:
Starting with next Tuesday’s SILVER story, I will be making a blog post including all the stories submitted, adding a “POLL” for all the participants (PREVIOUS & CURRENT) to cast their vote! Everyone who participates needs to vote by Friday 7:00 AM PST. Whoever gets the most votes will be that week’s winner.
I’m going to announce a little differently this week and share all the story links first. 🙂
- E.Rawls: Bludgeon to Survive
- BlondeWriteMore: How Should You Kill a Balding Long Toothed Ogre
- PhoenixGrey85: Bludgeon
- Ssenlark: THE BLUDGEONING OF BARTHOLOMEW BLUNDT
- Rachael Ritchey: Bravery & Kindness
- (If I missed your story, just leave a comment or DM me on twitter so that I can rectify my error! We want to display all your fab stories!)
Please leave a comment, question, or idea! I’d love to chat!