#BlogBattle 26 Story Theme: Head
Today we celebrate six months of Blog Battles! Woot! Woot!
It’s been a pleasure to battle with you all over the past six months, and I’m looking forward to the next six. Each and every one of you make it worth it. Thanks for being a part of the fun!
(basic rules at the bottom of the post)
Look for everyone’s stories using #BlogBattle on Twitter, too! Wednesday, the poll gets added. Be sure to read them all. All the links will open in a new window so that you can easily navigate back to this list.
RULES for VOTING: Anyone can vote as long as you’ve read ALL the stories for this week by 10 PM PDT, SUNDAY. Vote for your TOP 3 favorites. Winner announced on Monday! (With as many great stories as get submitted, I think we all need just a little more time to read them and vote!)
Hunger by Sarah Brentyn @ Lemon Shark Reef
The Big Giant Head by Karl Gman @Ssenlark
Heading Here by Rachael Ritchey
**** Seymour and the Head by Cathleen Townsend
The Sunken Statue by Marje @ Kyrosmagica
In My Head by Solveig Werner
A Small Victory by PhoenixGrey85
The Dragon Who Guards by E. Rawls
Goodnight, Monkey by Orana Velarde
Grandpa Jones by Tess @ How the Cookie Crumbles
Headlights by Andrew @ Blessed are the Pure of Heart
Of the Summoning by Beaton M. @ Becoming the Muse
Missing by Melissa Barker-Simpson
Coin Toss by Candice Coates
Silver Lining by Carrie Ann
Head Refuge by Blonde(Lucy)WriteMore
Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary by Nicholas Hughes (horror)
No One Questioned It by David @ SonWorshiper (horror)
A Step Behind by Lauren Gunter
PS If I’m missing your story, just leave me a comment to let me know!
Anyone, regardless of participation, who reads ALL the stories for the week may vote.
PLEASE VOTE for your top THREE favorites (not all for the same, though!).
Vote by 10 PM PST on Sunday so I can announce the winner on Monday Thank you so much. I enjoy our weekly stories a great deal, and I hope you do, too!
- 1000 words max
- fictional tale (or true if you really want)
- PG (no more than PG-13) Content – let’s keep this family friendly!
- Your story must contain the word(s) from the theme and/or be centered around the theme in a way that shows it is clearly related
- Go for the entertainment value!
- State the Genre of your story at the top of your post.
- Post your story on Tuesday, by 11:59 PM PST
- Use the hashtag #BlogBattle when tweeting your story, put a linkback to your #BlogBattle Short Story in the comments section of this page, and/orinclude a link to this page in your own blog post(it creates a “ping-back” which will alert me and our friends to your #BlogBattle post)
- Have fun!
Each winner will receive this awesome #BlogBattle Winner Badge to display with their winning story on their webpage:
Leave a Reply to Rachael Ritchey Cancel reply