#BlogBattle 27 Story Theme: Distance
(basic rules at the bottom of the post)
Look for everyone’s stories using #BlogBattle on Twitter, too! Wednesday, the poll gets added. Be sure to read them all. All the links will open in a new window so that you can easily navigate back to this list.
RULES for VOTING: Anyone can vote as long as you’ve read ALL the stories for this week by 10 PM PDT, SUNDAY. Vote for your TOP 3 favorites. Winner announced on Monday! (With as many great stories as get submitted, I think we all need just a little more time to read them and vote!)
**** Tides of Affection by Seana @ This Blog is Like Other Blogs
Behind the Hotel Door by Kristin @ Pursuit of a New Adventure
Divided by Itself by Sarah Brentyn @ Lemon Shark Reef
**** Minecraft Steve’s Long Dark Walk by Simon Farnell @ Universe of Possibilities
Exciting New Development in Dragon Breeding by Blonde(Lucy)WriteMore
Go the Distance by PhoenixGrey85
Welcome to Wonderland by E. Rawls
Distance by The Plagued Parent
Closing the Distance by Melissa Barker-Simpson
Distance by Lauren Gunter (poem)
Distance Between Hearts by Andrew @ Blessed Are the Pure of Heart
The Distance Between Your First Camera and Being an Adult by Orana Velarde
Distance by David @SonWorshiper
Long Distance by Solveig Werner
Of When the Music Stops by Beaton @ Becoming the Muse
Distant Longings by Rachael Ritchey
Close the Distance by Carrie Ann @ Anniehow
Man of Grace by Candice Coates (fantasy, too)
PS If I’m missing your story, just leave me a comment to let me know!
Anyone, regardless of participation, who reads ALL the stories for the week may vote.
PLEASE VOTE for your top THREE favorites (not all for the same, though!).
Vote by 10 PM PST on Sunday so I can announce the winner on Monday Thank you so much. I enjoy our weekly stories a great deal, and I hope you do, too!
- 1000 words max
- fictional tale (or true if you really want)
- PG (no more than PG-13) Content – let’s keep this family friendly!
- Your story must contain the word(s) from the theme and/or be centered around the theme in a way that shows it is clearly related
- Go for the entertainment value!
- State the Genre of your story at the top of your post.
- Post your story on Tuesday, by 11:59 PM PST
- Use the hashtag #BlogBattle when tweeting your story, put a linkback to your #BlogBattle Short Story in the comments section of this page, and/orinclude a link to this page in your own blog post(it creates a “ping-back” which will alert me and our friends to your #BlogBattle post)
- Have fun!
Each winner will receive this awesome #BlogBattle Winner Badge to display with their winning story on their webpage: