**Stories are updated! Please have a good time reading 🙂 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE!** (if I missed your story stilll, please message me so I can correct it while I have wifi). 🙂
**due to power outage, which started Tuesday afternoon for me, I haven’t had access to computer or wifi. It is too battery & time-consuming to update links on my phone. I will update the entries as soon as I can! I apologize for the inconvenience! In the meantime, you can find links to most of the stories in the comments section below & battlers pages using the “BlogBattlers” menu tab above! 🙂 Thanks for your patience and understanding. *****
#BlogBattle 36 Story Theme: Bottle
(basic rules at the bottom of the post)
Look for stories using #BlogBattle on Twitter, too! Wednesday, the poll gets added. Be sure to read them all. All the links will open in a new window so that you can easily navigate back to this list.
RULES for VOTING: Anyone can vote as long as you’ve read ALL the stories for this week by 10 PM PST, SUNDAY. Vote for your TOP 3 favorites. Winner announced on Monday!
- I’ll Drink to That by Candice Coates
- Of a Message in a Bottle by Beaton M.
- Charlie’s Bottle by Andrew Budek-Schmeisser
- The Sun Will Rise by Carrie Ann
- Minecraft Steve and the Phantom Presence by Simon Farnell
- Bottled Up by Rachael Ritchey
- Life in a Bottle by Lauren Gunter
- Searching by E. Rawls
- **** Don’t Miss: The Bottle & the Fairy by PhoenixGrey85
- Tardiness by Miss Mona
- **** Don’t miss!!! The Decision by Kristin Elise Garrett
- 10 Writing Fears I Bottle Up by Blonde(Lucy)WriteMore
- Message in a Bottle for 2020 by Cathleen Townsend
PS If I’m missing your story, just leave me a comment to let me know!
Read all the stories & PLEASE VOTE for your top THREE favorites (not all for the same, though!).
Vote by Midnight PST on Sunday so I can announce the winner on Monday. Thank you so much. I enjoy our weekly stories a great deal, and I hope you do, too!
****NEXT WEEK’S PROMPT WORD: ARRIVAL
- 1000 words max
- fictional tale (or true if you really want)
- PG (no more than PG-13) Content – let’s keep this family friendly!
- Your story must contain the word(s) from the theme and/or be centered around the theme in a way that shows it is clearly related
- Go for the entertainment value!
- State the Genre of your story at the top of your post.
- Post your story on Tuesday, by 11:59 PM PST
- Use the hashtag #BlogBattle when tweeting your story, put a linkback to your #BlogBattle Short Story in the comments section of this page, and/orinclude a link to this page in your own blog post(it creates a “ping-back” which will alert me and our friends to your #BlogBattle post)
- Have fun!
Each winner will receive this awesome #BlogBattle Winner Badge to display with their winning story on their webpage: