#BlogBattle 38 Story Theme: Fallow
Monday, Dec7th, 2016: VOTING IS STILL OPEN as we’ve had a TIE that must be broken. You have until 5PM PST to vote again (ONE VOTE) for your VERY favorite Fallow Flash Fic!
(basic rules at the bottom of the post)
Look for stories using #BlogBattle on Twitter, too! Wednesday, the poll gets added. Be sure to read them all. All the links will open in a new window so that you can easily navigate back to this list.
RULES for VOTING: Anyone can vote as long as you’ve read ALL the stories for this week by 10 PM PST, SUNDAY. Vote for your TOP 3 favorites. Winner announced on Monday!
- All Washed Up: A Shenanigans Continuation by Candice Coates
- Nature’s Haven by CarrieAnn
- The Writing Club (pt2) by Blonde(Lucy)WriteMore
PS If I’m missing your story, just leave me a comment to let me know!
Read all the stories & PLEASE VOTE for your top THREE favorites (not all for the same, though!).
Vote by Midnight PST on Sunday so I can announce the winner on Monday. Thank you so much. I enjoy our weekly stories a great deal, and I hope you do, too!
****NEXT WEEK’S PROMPT WORD: BRICKS
- 1000 words max
- fictional tale (or true if you really want)
- PG (no more than PG-13) Content – let’s keep this family friendly!
- Your story must contain the word(s) from the theme and/or be centered around the theme in a way that shows it is clearly related
- Go for the entertainment value!
- State the Genre of your story at the top of your post.
- Post your story on Tuesday, by 11:59 PM PST
- Use the hashtag #BlogBattle when tweeting your story, put a linkback to your #BlogBattle Short Story in the comments section of this page, and/orinclude a link to this page in your own blog post(it creates a “ping-back” which will alert me and our friends to your #BlogBattle post)
- Have fun!
Each winner will receive this awesome #BlogBattle Winner Badge to display with their winning story on their webpage: