(basic rules at the bottom of the post)
*** Please, please don’t be afraid to tell me if I’ve missed adding your story! I don’t want to leave any out, and I’d rather you bopped me on the head than miss your contribution! Thanks. ***
Post your story by 11:59 PM PST on Tuesday! I add them here throughout the day on Tuesday.
RULES for VOTING: Anyone can vote as long as you’ve read ALL the stories for this week by 11 PM PST of the following MONDAY. Vote for your TOP 3 favorites. Winner announced on the next Tuesday’s #BlogBattle entries post!
- It’s All Fun and Games by Rachael Ritchey (a little suspense?)
- Dead in the Water by David Williamson
- Tina’s Writers Diary part 5 by Blonde(Lucy)WriteMore
- Six Feet Small by Andy D.
- Handful of Hope by Candice Coates
- River’s End by Lauren Gunter (poem)
- Hope Floats by Andrew Budek-Schmeisser
- Anemone by Cathleen Townsend
- Freedom by Phoenix Grey
- The Titan Mystery Part 4 by Simon Farnell
- Wanted by E. Rawls
PS If I’m missing your story, just leave me a comment to let me know!
Read all the stories & PLEASE VOTE for your top THREE favorites (not all for the same, though!).
Vote by Midnight PST on Sunday so I can announce the winner on Monday. Thank you so much. I enjoy our weekly stories a great deal, and I hope you do, too!
Week 57 “Ticket” Winner: Tina’s Writer Diary Part 4 by Blonde(Lucy)WriteMore
****NEXT WEEK’S PROMPT WORD: Voice
Also, don’t forget that Blog Battle is getting its very own blog starting in May. Follow BLOG BATTLE at this URL: http://www.blogbattlers.wordpress.com now so that when everything switches over you’ll be ready. (I’ll still post stuff here, but it will be to direct you there). 🙂
- 1000 words max
- fictional tale (or true if you really want)
- PG (no more than PG-13) Content – let’s keep this family friendly!
- Your story must contain the word(s) from the theme and/or be centered around the theme in a way that shows it is clearly related
- Go for the entertainment value!
- State the Genre of your story at the top of your post.
- Post your story on Tuesday, by 11:59 PM PST
- Use the hashtag #BlogBattle when tweeting your story, put a linkback to your #BlogBattle Short Story in the comments section of this page, and/orinclude a link to this page in your own blog post(it creates a “ping-back” which will alert me and our friends to your #BlogBattle post)
- Have fun!
Each winner will receive this awesome #BlogBattle Winner Badge to display with their winning story on their webpage: