#BlogBattle 29 Story Theme: Ride
Cool Trivia: Week 29 falls on the 29th day of the 9th month. 🙂
(basic rules at the bottom of the post)
Look for everyone’s stories using #BlogBattle on Twitter, too! Wednesday, the poll gets added. Be sure to read them all. All the links will open in a new window so that you can easily navigate back to this list.
RULES for VOTING: Anyone can vote as long as you’ve read ALL the stories for this week by 10 PM PDT, SUNDAY. Vote for your TOP 3 favorites. Winner announced on Monday! (With as many great stories as get submitted, I think we all need just a little more time to read them and vote!)
- The Writer’s Fairground by Blonde(Lucy)WriteMore
- Choices by Tess @ How the Cookie Crumbles
- Behind the Ride by Kristin @ Pursuit of a New Adventure
- Blood Moon A Rip of A Ride by Marje @ Kyrosmagica
- Scorched Planet (part 2) by Simon Farnell @ Universe of Possibilities
- Attacked by Erin Kenobi @ The Upstairs Archives
- One Wild Ride by PhoenixGrey85
- Of the Secret to Flying by Beaton M. @ Becoming the Muse
- That Distant Memory by E. Rawls
- Ride the Dragon by Cathleen Townsend
- Joyride by Andrew Budek-Schmeisser @ Blessed Are the Pure of Heart
- Some Kind of Ride by Carrie Ann @Anniehow
- Ride the Dawn by Rachael Ritchey
- Broken Open by Candice Coates (scifi/fantasy)
- Around for the Ride by Lauren Gunter
- The Ghost Watchers by David @ SonWorshiper (supernatural)
PS If I’m missing your story, just leave me a comment to let me know!
Anyone, regardless of participation, who reads ALL the stories for the week may vote.
PLEASE VOTE for your top THREE favorites (not all for the same, though!).
Vote by 10 PM PST on Sunday so I can announce the winner on Monday Thank you so much. I enjoy our weekly stories a great deal, and I hope you do, too!
- 1000 words max
- fictional tale (or true if you really want)
- PG (no more than PG-13) Content – let’s keep this family friendly!
- Your story must contain the word(s) from the theme and/or be centered around the theme in a way that shows it is clearly related
- Go for the entertainment value!
- State the Genre of your story at the top of your post.
- Post your story on Tuesday, by 11:59 PM PST
- Use the hashtag #BlogBattle when tweeting your story, put a linkback to your #BlogBattle Short Story in the comments section of this page, and/orinclude a link to this page in your own blog post(it creates a “ping-back” which will alert me and our friends to your #BlogBattle post)
- Have fun!
Each winner will receive this awesome #BlogBattle Winner Badge to display with their winning story on their webpage: