#BlogBattle 59 Story Theme: Voice
(basic rules at the bottom of the post)
*** Please, please don’t be afraid to tell me if I’ve missed adding your story! I don’t want to leave any out, and I’d rather you bopped me on the head than miss your contribution! Thanks. ***
Post your story by 11:59 PM PST on Tuesday! I add them here throughout the day on Tuesday.
RULES for VOTING: Anyone can vote as long as you’ve read ALL the stories for this week by 11 PM PST of the following MONDAY. Vote for your TOP 3 favorites. Winner announced on the next Tuesday’s #BlogBattle entries post!
- Siren Whisper by Candice Coates
- The Voice of the Vixen by David Williamson
- Tina’s Writers Diary by Blonde(Lucy)WriteMore
- The Very Counterfeit of Death by Andy D.
- Of Missing Diamonds: I want my share, A Review by Beaton M.
- That Little Voice by Andrew Budek-Schmeisser
- Silence by Vex Vaudlain
- The Paper Boy Part 5 by Kristin Elise Garrett
- Guides by Sarah Brentyn
- The Knock at the Door – The Buried Voice by Marjorie Mallon
- The Titan Mystery Part 5 by Simon Farnell
- Voice of the Fairies by Phoenix Grey
- A Run In the Dark by Helen Jones
- Sheep Go Baa by E. Rawls
- The Hunt Is On by Cathleen Townsend
- When Men Speak by Rachael Ritchey
PS If I’m missing your story, just leave me a comment to let me know!
Read all the stories & PLEASE VOTE for your top THREE favorites (not all for the same, though!).
Week 58 “Float” Winner: Anemone by Cathleen Townsend
****This is the last weekly #Blogbattle. The ALL NEW Blog Battle will begin May 10th, 2016! Make sure you’ve gone to http://www.blogbattlers.wordpress.com and “followed” because after next week everything will transition to the new page!****
(I will continue to link things for the battles here during the month of May to assist in the transition!)
Our word for May 10th will be: Duplicitous
- 1000 words max
- fictional tale (or true if you really want)
- PG (no more than PG-13) Content – let’s keep this family friendly!
- Your story must contain the word(s) from the theme and/or be centered around the theme in a way that shows it is clearly related
- Go for the entertainment value!
- State the Genre of your story at the top of your post.
- Post your story on Tuesday, by 11:59 PM PST
- Use the hashtag #BlogBattle when tweeting your story, put a linkback to your #BlogBattle Short Story in the comments section of this page, and/orinclude a link to this page in your own blog post(it creates a “ping-back” which will alert me and our friends to your #BlogBattle post)
- Have fun!
Each winner will receive this awesome #BlogBattle Winner Badge to display with their winning story on their webpage:
Please leave a comment, question, or idea! I’d love to chat!